What I'm Wearing - Black On Black + Hand Screen Printed Tights |

22.2.13

What I'm Wearing - Black On Black + Hand Screen Printed Tights
We've been invited to the opening of one of my favourite supper clubs – east London's The Clove Club (opening 4th March) which used to take place every now and then in various locations and, perhaps now, will have more of a permanent home. We haven't yet organised a babysitter, but I remain hopeful optimistic. If we make it, this is what I'll be wearing. Black skater dress (petite, c/o New Look), old Topshop blazer (very similar, if not the same one, here) and these fabulous hand screen printed tights c/o independent label Hose. You can't see the nude tights' watermelon print properly in these photos but there's a much more colour-popping and comprehensive set of photos of the new SS13 Hose collection to come. So, stay tuned. (Buy the tights for £20 here.)

What I'm Wearing - Black On Black + Hand Screen Printed Tights


What I'm Wearing - Black On Black + Hand Screen Printed Tights

 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger