What I'm Wearing - #LFW Day 2 |

16.2.13


This is pretty low key for a fashion week outfit but as I wasn't really doing a proper fashion week day today and I had the little cookie in a sling with me, well, comfort was the main priority. Despite not having organised any shows to go to over the weekend, I still felt the pull and so I decided to head over to Dover Street to the Wolf & Badger showroom where Stylonylon favourite Amy Hall – you can see her amazing knitwear in outfit posts here and here – and others were showing (photos to come). Along the way I popped into Covent Garden to visit Triumph Lingerie's pop up exhibition and store (Triumph is the official catwalk supplier of lingerie) and the Cambridge Satchel Company's pop up/now permanent (with the express purpose of finding out more about their' Bloggers' Lounge but you need to sign up to be given a peek). Anyway, my dress down fashion week outfit. Another pair of fabby jeans c/o New Look – these are so lightweight with just enough stretch, I think I'll be wearing them all spring – an old Dorothy Perkins jumper, Topshop duffle and Liberty x Nike Air trainers from last year, soooo light on the foot. And if you squint you might be able to pick out the earrings, dangly gold-plated filigree numbers from Portuguese Heart.

 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger