Outfit Post - #OOTD |

2.5.13

Outfit Post - #OOTD - Dahlia - New Look - Ash - Ally Capellino
It's not often I have two press day events and a book launch all in the same day...


And I couldn't resist slipping into my new Dahlia top (bought for a wedding at the weekend, I'm guessing you may have already seen) and teaming with a boxy blaze c/o Next, petite supersoft skinnies c/o New Look, super comfy Ash Jalouse ankle boots and old Ally Capellino bucket bag. This outfit will allow for charging about without hindrance as I inevitably lose my way – I never check the exact address, always rely on Google Maps; everything's so close in town, how difficult can it be? – and predictably get in a flap and make my way the wrong way a few times before I hit the jackpot. Wish me luck!

 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Skinnies, boots & a blouse are my go to when trying to look more professional less
    Mommy :) Have a great day, I look forward to hearing all about it.
    xM

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathychan12.5.13

    great outfit, lovely lady.
    lovin your blog!

    ReplyDelete

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger