Stylonylon Featured On IFB's Weekly Roundup - Links a La Mode |

24.5.13

Stylonylon Featured On IFB's Weekly Roundup - Links a La Mode

Uber-thrilled to be featured once again in The IFB Weekly Roundup...

I wasn't sure if my post Hair Tutorial with ghd Candy Collection Stylers would make it – my first hair tutorial after all. But I was really happy with the results photo-wise, so hopefully that's why it stood out. Anyway, I have a quiet afternoon – what's with the rain? – ahead of me (very excited as a move to Wordpress and re-design is taking place as we speak, but have to stop thining about it!!) so I'll be checking the rest of the roundup – Friday Finds: Rings For Cat Lovers and The Core Wardrobe : Essential Balzers for Every Occasion have already caught my eye!
SPONSOR: Shopbop style Flight001, Isapera, Graf & Lantz, Ileana Makri, Nu Bra, Deux Lux, Gorjana Clutches, McQ, Vera Wang Flats, Costume National, & YFB dresses


 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger