Outfit Post - Weekend Wedding |

1.5.13

Stylonylon - Outfit Post - Weekend Wedding - Dahlia Fashion

Well, I couldn't plan the outfit without snapping a few photos now, could I...?
I'm really pleased with how this outfit has come together, especially as at the beginning of the week I had no idea what I was going to wear to the Skye wedding we are going to – which is a bit crazy for me (I am an Advance Planner). The Dahlia top has completely won me over, a lovely surprise as it's not in my safe zone. I usually shy away from collars because I think they make me look like I have turtleneck, but it's not too bad here. The crochet and mesh are just gorgeous and the pouffy shoulders and see-through arms really take this blouse to the next level. I feel proud to wear it! As mentioned in my outfit planning post the bag, belt and ring are vintage, the skirt (was a dress) is from east London boutique Relax Garden and the shoes are a fabulous pair of old season faux snake heels by Ash – so comfy! I'm hoping to get a few shots on location in Skye and at the wedding, but with a baby in tow and photograph-taking-hating husband it's not a sure thing... ;)

Stylonylon - Outfit Post - Weekend Wedding - Dahlia Fashion  
Stylonylon - Outfit Post - Weekend Wedding - Dahlia Fashion Stylonylon - Outfit Post - Weekend Wedding - Dahlia Fashion Stylonylon - Outfit Post - Weekend Wedding - Dahlia Fashion

 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Here are the snaps you promised! Love how the outfit came together!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Yes, really loving this outfit :) Need more events to go to!
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger