#NextGuestBlogger - My Final Outfit Post - Metallics |

1.5.13


My third and final guest outfit post for the Next blog...
This is such a perfect outfit for me and a look you will find me wearing variations of on many occasions. A classic blazer in black – you can never have too many! I already have three, and each one I favour for the slight differences in length, cut and detailing. This one by Next I love for its boyfriend boxiness and it ticks all the boxes for the perfect everyday spring blazer. I like to roll the cuffs for a bit of Miami beach coolness! The relaxed skinnies in a mid-wash are another wardrobe staple you can't have too many of, and these are a great fit, extremely comfortable and not too tight on the waist or thighs. And now to the exciting bit – the accessories. Metallics are almost a perennial trend but the micro-trend twist here is the holographic finsh of the clutch and the two-tone silver and white ankle-strapped heels. I love teaming denim with white or silver and this outfit has just the right amount of classic chic and edge for me. What do you think? Is this a look you would wear? How do you style metallics?

See this post on the Next blog, and see outfit posts one and two.

I am wearing a petite black jacket, petite vintage relaxed skinny jeans, holographic clutch and silver white shoes.







 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

2 comments:

  1. absolutely in love with your clutch! I love holographics so much hehe xx
    http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! Such a cool look! x

      Delete

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger