Just a Little Sneak Preview |

7.5.13

I spent a lovely afternoon last week being photographed and interviewed by two fabulous ladies...

Jewellery designer Kirt Holmes and archeologist/anthropologist Rebecca King – for an exciting new project they're working on. I can't say any more just now, but as soon as it goes live I'll be able to share. Photo by Ms Kirt Holmes.

 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

2 comments:

  1. You're so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks lovely! It actually really similar to a picture taken on my wedding day and always makes me smile :)) x

      Delete

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger