Outfit Post - Any Old Daredevil Iron |

14.5.13

Stylonylon - Outfit Post - Any Old Iron
Nothing like a good old bit of corrugated iron for a backdrop...

More photos from the one sunny ever-so-gorgeous day in Skye; the light (just post-midday) was so lovely and soft in this corner. The outfit was an ever-so-easy one, the kind I might wear to my next musical festival (when will that be??) – a slightly too-short cotton top (it's a top, not a dress and something I usually wear over jeans) toughened up with a reliable duffle and favourite pair of ankle boots. That's the kind of uncomplicated way I wished I dressed most days. But somehow, I don't. It's kind of an irresponsible look in that if it's really cold the coat wouldn't be enough to keep you warm which is my main concern at any outdoor event. Adequate layerage (sorry, that's not even a word) on all parts is how I usually go about things. But the weather allowed for this daredevil approach and I enjoyed every minute of it!

I am wearing: Topshop duffle coat (old), white cotton blouse/top (old H&M), Sam Edelman Petty booties (in snake here), Hose tights.

Stylonylon - Outfit Post - Any Old Iron
Stylonylon - Outfit Post - Any Old Iron

Stylonylon - Outfit Post - Any Old Iron

Stylonylon - Outfit Post - Any Old Iron

 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger