More Nike x Liberty Trainers Landing Tomorrow |

3.8.12


Cripes, yet another Nike x Liberty trainers collection to drop - tomorrow, 10am. Having to quell my unruly urges for a pair of wedge trainers. I made my mind up about wedge trainers months ago - "I just don't get them PLUS they make your feet look wierd. Right?!". Except the other morning I found myself madly googling the internet for an available pair of crazy priced Isabel Marant's. Impossible, except maybe on eBay, but mainly you find yourself swimming in a sea of knock-offs. Anyway. Anyway... Enough of that for now.



 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger