Outfit Post - Colour Clash |

24.4.13


Before you say it, I know, the shirt's too big on me...


It's part of my pillaging of mummy Stylonylon's wardrobe and I couldn't resist the in-your-face lime. And I was looking for something slightly outrageous to pair with my Boohoo floral trousers. Apologies for the somewhat tart, bright photos with slice of manicness about them. I don't feel entirely myself in them. I think it's because I wouldn't normally colour clash like this. I feel like the Fresh Prince of Bel Air... !

I am wearing: Floral trousers by Boohoo (similar here), lime blouse (mummy Stylonylon's), tortoiseshell wayfarers by Rayban and Havaianas flipflops.





 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit for spring <3

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants! Amazing print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yes, these are favourites this spring!

      Delete

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger