What I'm Wearing - Pony Hair Slip-Ons {Monochrome} |

4.3.13

A trip to Westfield Stratford last week for an entirely different, utterly impractical pair of platformed heeled shoe boots resulted in the purchase of these lovelies instead. Pony hair slip-on vans by Zara, which have popped up on various fashion blogs and are a case in point for fashion bloggers' ability to inspire. I saw them on fashion blogs (zeroed in on for their similarity to a Celine pair), liked them, saw them, bought them. Boom. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be available online right now. Anyway, this is the kind of outfit I'd wear for travelling. The jeans are super comfortable and new favourites (c/o of New Look) and the French Connection blazer (similar here) and Topshop tee are old favourites. Can't wait for the chilly nip to leave and allow sock free shoe-wearing.






 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5.3.13

    This is the first I'm hearing of these Vans by Zara!!!!! I wear pretty much the same outfit when I travel. However, I accessorize it with a stuffed animal (my daughter's) under my arm, magazine in hand and a large bottle of water (to wash down a Xanax to make the flight bearable) Too much info? Perhaps.
    xMelissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, cool, glad to put you onto them! They are perfect for travelling. Ha, yes, me too with the stuffed toy but the little one's still too squirmy to allow magazine reading... long for that day! And the Xanax, good to know, sounds perfect for a long-haul flight! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Zara Cline-ish vans. I was wondering if you could give any advice on fit - if between sizes - go up or down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course! I nearly bought a size up actually. One of those times where a half-size would have been just perfect. I went for my regular size in the end and I'm glad I did, but they are a stiffer shoe and a bit snug so definitely couldn't wear socks with them... And I have a slightly broader foot. But bare feet is just fine. Not as squishy and comfy as my Nike Airs though!

      Delete

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger