Where I Blog {My Desk Space} |

6.3.13

Where I Blog {My Desk Space}
This week the ladies over at Independent Fashion Bloggers were asking their readers to post about where they blogged (IFB Project #85). Essentially a peek into people's office/desk space. Anyway, although I missed the deadline to submit my post I thought it was a lovely idea and took these snaps. Although the reality is I blog in various spots – the kitchen table, the sofa, bed – I do actually have an official desk space which has been recently reclaimed from being the downstairs changing table and it's nice to have it back. Just a plain and unvarnished Ikea table, but with lots of surface space. And on the few occasions during the day I get a few minutes to myself, this is where I'll come and blog. Like I am just now. Heaven. :)

Update! Turns out I wasn't too late to submit my entry after all and it was included in the IFB Project #85 round-up of inspiring places to blog. Super pleased as they also featured my photo at the top of the piece – thankyou IFB, so glad you liked it!

Where I Blog {My Desk Space}


Shop my stationery...


 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

6 comments:

  1. such a good space, my desk is so cluttered at the moment its horrendous!

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Trust me, it gets messy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute desk. Love those floral patterned books. <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic!

    Xo
    Abbey

    http://www.thinkrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love your blogging style, just followed with blogloving. Keep on doing your thing!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies - I really wish it was more minimalist, but It's just not my way! xx

    ReplyDelete

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger