What I'm Wearing - #LFW Day 4 |

18.2.13

What I'm Wearing - #LFW Day 4
So having skipped LFW day 3, come day 4, I set off nice and early for the Christopher Kane show. Just down the road from Bank tube on Cannon Street the fashion peeps were out in force congregating for one of the 'big four' shows of the season. A flurry of bulbs flashed as Susie Bubble (dressed in a supercute mix of pale pink and blues) quickly rushed into the venue while others made themselves available for copious (arduous? ;)) street style pics. Inside the mob grew, waiting to be allowed access to lifts that would take us up to the show space. Anyway, I will save the details and photos for the next post, but suffice to say the space itself (soon to be offices, oh no!) was mind-blowing and the collection even more so. I heard myself gasping as each new 'mini collection' appeared (Chris Kane must have access to some sort of magical well of never-ending ideas, where is that now?). What I wore, well, I saved up my smartest monochrome outfit for today – H&M skinnies, peplum top (c/o New Look - Petite collection), biker jacket by Next and bag (few seasons ago) by Mimi Berry.

 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger