What I'm Wearing - #LFW Day 1 Outfit |

15.2.13

What I'm Wearing - #LFW Day 1 Outfit
All morning I avidly watched the #lfw tweets come in – you can't but help feel energised by the pace and level of excitement of the bloggers, journalists and PRs and come the afternoon I set off for the FelderFelder show. Stepping into Somerset House was a bit overwhelming at first, lots of fashion people milling about, the majority camera in hand looking for a shot. A huge queue snaking through the square turned out to be for FelderFelder and I realised arriving on the dot of two was probably pushing it given that I only had a standing ticket. An oversubscribed show means that the late standing don't always get in – which is exactly what happened to about 30 of us :( However, despite a few showboats storming off, we were ferried into an adjacent screening room where we got to watch the live stream. Almost as good (see my Vine clip of the show). Anyway, after the show and bumping into the lovely Rebecca and Phoebe from xoJane, I joined the loitering hoards of snappers to see what street style and moments I could capture. It went great, I was beyond thrilled to snap Andy Torres of Style Scrapbook (I don't think that girl can take a bad picture) and Olivia Grace from What Olivia Did among others. I can't wait to upload all the photos and get them posted. And, for my own outfit (my gorgeous Sophie Hulme satchel was snapped by Phoenix magazine) I am wearing, as you probably know by now, my new By Malene Birger cardigan, Sam Edelman booties and a last-minute change to these petite supersoft skinny jeans (c/o New Look – thankyou!) which arrived just in time. I'm really impressed with the fit and feel of these skinnies and they are down to £14.99 in the sale. Bargain.

 photo FollowBloglovin_zpsc7c1747f.jpg photo FollowFacebook_zps3347f001.jpg photo FollowTwitter_zps4cc608d7.jpg
Like it? Hit the Google+ button!

1 comments:

  1. You look great, sounds like you're having a wonderful fashion week! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

« »
If you like this post please hit the Google+ button!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stylonylon - UK Fashion Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger